From: Shubham Jangam <shubham.jangam@druva.com>
To: overseers@sourceware.org
Subject: Sourceware Bugzilla account creation
Date: Wed, 6 Apr 2022 17:17:54 +0530	[thread overview]

Hello,

I wanted to report one issue that I am seeing with glibc's mktime function.

Could you please create my account there?

Thanks,
Shubham Jangam

the individual to whom it is addressed. If you are not the intended
recipient, you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail.
Please notify the sender immediately by e-mail if you have received this
e-mail by mistake and permanently delete this e-mail from your system.
E-mail transmission cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error-free as
information could be intercepted, corrupted, lost, destroyed, late or
incomplete, or could contain viruses. The sender therefore does not accept
liability for any errors or omissions in the contents of this message,
which arise as a result of e-mail transmission. If verification is
required, please request a hard-copy version from the sender. Druva,
www.druva.com <http://www.druva.com/>