* Request a Bugzilla account
@ 2017-04-27  5:26 Shujing Zhao
From: Shujing Zhao @ 2017-04-27  5:26 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: overseers

Hi GCC administrator,

This is Shujing Zhao. I have had a Bugzilla account that was
registered with email pearly.zhao@oracle.com but only forgot the
password. The registered email was the company email of my former
employer, so I can't recover the password.  I have worked on GCC
community between 2009 to 2012. For some reason, I have not worked for
it for a while. It's great to back to GCC community again.  So I want
to get my Bugzilla account back. Should I register a new Bugzilla
account or get the password from you?

I also want to recover my svn account that has the write access but
also forget the login name and password. Could you help me to check
it? My sponsor is Paolo Carlini when I applied the svn account.

Thanks,
Shujing

* Re: Request a Bugzilla account
@ 2017-04-27 12:47 ` Ian Lance Taylor
From: Ian Lance Taylor @ 2017-04-27 12:47 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Shujing Zhao; +Cc: overseers

Shujing Zhao <shujing.c.zhao@gmail.com> writes:

> This is Shujing Zhao. I have had a Bugzilla account that was
> registered with email pearly.zhao@oracle.com but only forgot the
> password. The registered email was the company email of my former
> employer, so I can't recover the password.  I have worked on GCC
> community between 2009 to 2012. For some reason, I have not worked for
> it for a while. It's great to back to GCC community again.  So I want
> to get my Bugzilla account back. Should I register a new Bugzilla
> account or get the password from you?
>
> I also want to recover my svn account that has the write access but
> also forget the login name and password. Could you help me to check
> it? My sponsor is Paolo Carlini when I applied the svn account.

Your account name on gcc.gnu.org is pzhao.  Access to gcc.gnu.org is
always via SSH key, so if you no longer have access to your old SSH key
you will have to send us a new public key.

If you no longer work for Oracle, you may have to sign a new copyright
assignment.

Ian

* Re: Request a Bugzilla account
@ 2017-04-28  7:31   ` Shujing Zhao
From: Shujing Zhao @ 2017-04-28  7:31 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Ian Lance Taylor; +Cc: overseers

Hi Ian,

I would like to sign a new copyright assignment, could you send me a
template? Thanks.
The email I want to use creating a Bugzilla account is shujing.c.zhao@gmail.com.
My SSH public key is as following, please help me to setup it.
$ cat id_rsa.pub
ssh-rsa AAAAB3NzaC1yc2EAAAADAQABAAABAQDVxXijsv+/OERiFEjPDEWgIJzl2Qd+FuKjNZpvkNNMl6vvH2CC2u4Ffq7GUftCeRtCGXSLAuiK2tvOFuGRs5mjHK7+zgh3lRfPhIjfnaBCBtYiHuDXFjNtu3gadd7aZyHB0ucaMpqtBjAErUJOKBcxImzrbO/D3VyK2+OL58dCGCcHrVCiis1PxM7w4vi87By5o3n2XdMhYv4MtEzMur0xbPFyqINgE4NCxVzwkrwxn+gJOEyDP5MsT6CxsMU4zVYTZJbQ94HGoLdfaYE7Lf0gJ+Gs1sEutm6aaoWRw8DtQtGAv0KRyqFVwRdXbds4VPgYnRxDCU6U5mqNZJ3I73Zj
shujing@shujing

Shujing

@ 2017-04-28 12:29     ` Ian Lance Taylor
From: Ian Lance Taylor @ 2017-04-28 12:29 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Shujing Zhao; +Cc: overseers, pearly.zhao

Shujing Zhao <shujing.c.zhao@gmail.com> writes:

> I would like to sign a new copyright assignment, could you send me a
> template? Thanks.

Sent separately.

> The email I want to use creating a Bugzilla account is shujing.c.zhao@gmail.com.
> My SSH public key is as following, please help me to setup it.
> $ cat id_rsa.pub
> ssh-rsa
> AAAAB3NzaC1yc2EAAAADAQABAAABAQDVxXijsv+/OERiFEjPDEWgIJzl2Qd+FuKjNZpvkNNMl6vvH2CC2u4Ffq7GUftCeRtCGXSLAuiK2tvOFuGRs5mjHK7+zgh3lRfPhIjfnaBCBtYiHuDXFjNtu3gadd7aZyHB0ucaMpqtBjAErUJOKBcxImzrbO/D3VyK2+OL58dCGCcHrVCiis1PxM7w4vi87By5o3n2XdMhYv4MtEzMur0xbPFyqINgE4NCxVzwkrwxn+gJOEyDP5MsT6CxsMU4zVYTZJbQ94HGoLdfaYE7Lf0gJ+Gs1sEutm6aaoWRw8DtQtGAv0KRyqFVwRdXbds4VPgYnRxDCU6U5mqNZJ3I73Zj
> shujing@shujing

Installed.

Ian