* Bugzilla Account/Email Forwarding
@ 2022-08-01 19:37 Joel Sherrill
From: Joel Sherrill @ 2022-08-01 19:37 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi

I have used joel@gcc.gnu.org for years as my Sourceware Bugzilla account
name. I apparently have lost the password for Bugzilla and requested a
reset password email. I didn't get any email which makes me wonder where
joel@gcc.gnu.org is forwarding.

It would be best joel@gcc.gnu.org forwards to joel@rtems.org or
joel.sherrill@gmail.com (same inbox).

Hopefully nothing is wrong with my Bugzilla account once I can reset the
password.

Thanks.

--joel sherrill

* Re: Bugzilla Account/Email Forwarding
@ 2022-08-01 20:03 ` Mark Wielaard
From: Mark Wielaard @ 2022-08-01 20:03 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi Joel,

On Mon, Aug 01, 2022 at 02:37:42PM -0500, Joel Sherrill via Overseers wrote:
> I have used joel@gcc.gnu.org for years as my Sourceware Bugzilla account
> name. I apparently have lost the password for Bugzilla and requested a
> reset password email. I didn't get any email which makes me wonder where
> joel@gcc.gnu.org is forwarding.

It should be forwarding to joel@rtems.org. If you have access to your
gcc.gnu.org account then you should be able to change that yourself,
see https://sourceware.org/sourceware/accountinfo.html

Although that doesn't really explain why you didn't get a reset
password.  I'll see if I can reset my own password.

Cheers,

Mark

* Re: Bugzilla Account/Email Forwarding
@ 2022-08-01 20:19   ` Joel Sherrill
From: Joel Sherrill @ 2022-08-01 20:19 UTC (permalink / raw)

On Mon, Aug 1, 2022 at 3:03 PM Mark Wielaard <mark@klomp.org> wrote:

> Hi Joel,
>
> On Mon, Aug 01, 2022 at 02:37:42PM -0500, Joel Sherrill via Overseers
> wrote:
> > I have used joel@gcc.gnu.org for years as my Sourceware Bugzilla account
> > name. I apparently have lost the password for Bugzilla and requested a
> > reset password email. I didn't get any email which makes me wonder where
> > joel@gcc.gnu.org is forwarding.

Thanks for the quick response.

> It should be forwarding to joel@rtems.org. If you have access to your
> gcc.gnu.org account then you should be able to change that yourself,
> see https://sourceware.org/sourceware/accountinfo.html

I confirmed I can login and I sent a test email from my work account to
joel@gcc.gnu.org. It showed up in my gmail inbox so forwarding must
work.

> Although that doesn't really explain why you didn't get a reset
> password.  I'll see if I can reset my own password.

I tried again and didn't get one. I have looked in spam.

--joel

@ 2022-08-01 20:25   ` Mark Wielaard
From: Mark Wielaard @ 2022-08-01 20:25 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi Joel,

On Mon, Aug 01, 2022 at 10:03:12PM +0200, Mark Wielaard via Overseers wrote:
> Although that doesn't really explain why you didn't get a reset
> password.  I'll see if I can reset my own password.

I can reset my own. bugzilla does sent a token reset email through my
@gcc.gnu.org account.  Then the same for you. It seems to work and
sent email to your rtems.org address. The postfix logs say:

postfix/smtp[3049158]: 6E87A38582BF: to=<joel@rtems.org>,
orig_to=<joel@gcc.gnu.org>, relay=mx.rtems.org[140.211.10.141]:25,
delay=0.88, delays=0/0/0.62/0.26, dsn=2.0.0, status=sent (250 2.0.0
Ok: queued as 140DA35E210

So if you didn't get that email maybe you can ask the rtems.org admin?

Cheers,

Mark

* Re: Bugzilla Account/Email Forwarding
@ 2022-08-01 20:36     ` Joel Sherrill
From: Joel Sherrill @ 2022-08-01 20:36 UTC (permalink / raw)

On Mon, Aug 1, 2022 at 3:25 PM Mark Wielaard <mark@klomp.org> wrote:

> Hi Joel,
>
> On Mon, Aug 01, 2022 at 10:03:12PM +0200, Mark Wielaard via Overseers
> wrote:
> > Although that doesn't really explain why you didn't get a reset
> > password.  I'll see if I can reset my own password.
>
> I can reset my own. bugzilla does sent a token reset email through my
> @gcc.gnu.org account.  Then the same for you. It seems to work and
> sent email to your rtems.org address. The postfix logs say:
>
> postfix/smtp[3049158]: 6E87A38582BF: to=<joel@rtems.org>,
> orig_to=<joel@gcc.gnu.org>, relay=mx.rtems.org[140.211.10.141]:25,
> delay=0.88, delays=0/0/0.62/0.26, dsn=2.0.0, status=sent (250 2.0.0
> Ok: queued as 140DA35E210
>
> So if you didn't get that email maybe you can ask the rtems.org admin?

Thanks. I will. Weird that email gets through when I sent it myself
directly.

--joel

@ 2022-08-01 21:14       ` Joel Sherrill
From: Joel Sherrill @ 2022-08-01 21:14 UTC (permalink / raw)

Weird. The email showed up after well over an hour and the emails between
us.

Not sure what happened. I did contact the rtems.org admin but he is on a
holiday and didn't do anything.

--joel