On Thu, Oct 5, 2023 at 9:42 AM Frank Ch. Eigler wrote: > Hi - > > > I use my rtems.org email address for multiple email lists hosted on > > sourceware including gcc, newlib, and gdb. Regularly, I get an email > > starting I have been unsubscribed due to excessive bounces. > > I see only successful deliveries to mx.rtems.org via a quick grepping > of the maillog. Did you get anything more concrete in terms of a > particular bounce (date? content?) from the systems? > I have never seen any bounced email get back to me. I will ask our admin if he has seen any bounce hints. I am now just well trained to click the link and resubscribe. :( Thanks. > > - FChE > >