* Bugzilla account creation request
@ 2017-04-06 21:48 Ngie Cooper
From: Ngie Cooper @ 2017-04-06 21:48 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: overseers

Hi gcc folks,
    Could I please have a bugzilla account created on
https://gcc.gnu.org/bugzilla/ ?
Thank you very much!
-Ngie

* Bugzilla account creation request
@ 2022-08-17 17:09 Adam Rosenfield
From: Adam Rosenfield @ 2022-08-17 17:09 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: overseers

Hello,

I'd like to register a Bugzilla account on Sourceware in order to report a
new crash bug in GDB that I've found.  Per the instructions on <
https://sourceware.org/bugzilla/createaccount.cgi>, I'm reaching out to
you.  Can you please create a new account for me under this email address <
adam@adamrosenfield.com>?

Thank you,
Adam

* Bugzilla account creation request
@ 2022-08-04 15:01 Jérôme Forissier
From: Jérôme Forissier @ 2022-08-04 15:01 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: overseers

Hi,

I'd like to report an issue which I think is a bug in binutils.

Jerome

* Bugzilla account creation request
@ 2022-06-26 16:04 Hex Rabbit
From: Hex Rabbit @ 2022-06-26 16:04 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: overseers

Hello,

I found some bugs in binutils, can you open an account for me to report?

Best regards,
HexRabbit

* Bugzilla account creation request
@ 2022-06-16  6:14 Tomoaki Kawada
From: Tomoaki Kawada @ 2022-06-16  6:14 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: overseers

Hi,

I'd like to create a Bugzilla account for the purpose of reporting a bug
in binutils/ld.

Thanks,
Tomoaki Kawada

* Bugzilla account creation request
@ 2016-09-24 20:24 Jeff Mirwaisi
From: Jeff Mirwaisi @ 2016-09-24 20:24 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: overseers

Please add me to the gcc bugzilla system, or indicate necessary steps for account creation and/or bug reporting.

Thanks,
Jeff Mirwaisi
jeff.mirwaisi@gmail.com

* Bugzilla account creation request
@ 2016-08-16 19:00 Sylvain Joubert
From: Sylvain Joubert @ 2016-08-16 19:00 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: overseers

Hello,

I'd like to request the creation of an account for the present e-mail
adress on the GCC bugzilla.

Regards,
Sylvain