I don't remember which address François used previously, but I can confirm this is the address he's been using for all recent gcc commits. I can't confirm that his Gmail account hasn't been hacked of course ;-) On Sat, 25 Mar 2023, 18:42 Mark Wielaard, wrote: > Hi François, > > On Sat, Mar 25, 2023 at 02:46:32PM +0100, François Dumont via Overseers > wrote: > > Sorry to bother you but I've lost my system and with it my ssh > > public key for my fdumont gcc git repo write access. Is it possible > > to reset it with my new attached one ? > > Note that we handle account requests through > admin-requests@sourceware.org these days. > > This isn't the address on record for you in gcc MAINTAINERS and it > isn't the address you originally used to get your account. Would you > be able to sent a request from that address to > admin-requests@sourceware.org to verify it is you? > > Thanks, > > Mark > > >