On Mon, 9 Mar 2020 at 10:28, Jakub Jelinek wrote: > 6) there used to be a Raw text URL to grab the raw email, now there is nothing Based on info from #overseers ... While you can't download the raw text of an individual email now, you can get the entire month's mail in a compressed archive, from https://gcc.gnu.org/pipermail/gcc-bugs/ Also, in each mail in the web archives the sender's address at the top of the page is a hyperlink which includes the message-id, allowing you to reply to it and preserve threading. I've adapted the script I was using to fetch the "raw text" mail and reply to it, the new version is attached.