* glibc bug
@ 2022-08-23 20:54 Cameron Kellough
From: Cameron Kellough @ 2022-08-23 20:54 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: overseers

Hi,  I would like to report a bug in glibc pertaining to iconv potentially
dereferencing an unset variable.

--Cameron Kellough
cameron@paloaltoinnovation.com

* Re: glibc bug
@ 2022-08-23 21:20 ` Mark Wielaard
From: Mark Wielaard @ 2022-08-23 21:20 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi Cameron,

On Tue, Aug 23, 2022 at 08:54:04PM +0000, Cameron Kellough via Overseers wrote:
> I would like to report a bug in glibc pertaining to iconv potentially
> dereferencing an unset variable.

A bugzilla account has been created for you. You should have gotten an
email about it. You can activate your account through the Forgot/Reset
Password link.

Cheers,

Mark

* Re: glibc bug