On Thu, May 5, 2022 at 3:22 PM Frank Ch. Eigler wrote: > > Hi - > > > As part of my previous job, I had write access on binutils and gcc but > > I've recently moved to another company. [...] > > If you still have access to the private key used to authenticate on > the system, you can update your email forwarding address. If you do > not, please send a new ssh public key, cc:'ing an existing maintainer. > > https://sourceware.org/sourceware/accountinfo.html I had kept it but I've forgotten it has a passphrase when doing so... Anyway, here is my new ssh key. Thanks. Clément > - FChE >