Ok, my software engineer signed me up using a third account, and that one did receive a confirmation email. I have now joined the gdb mailing list. Sorry to bother you, and thank you very much in advance for reading this email. On Tue, Mar 28, 2023 at 6:53 PM Christian Schafmeister wrote: > > Hi there, > > I've tried to join the gdb mailing list with two different email addresses. > drschafmeister@gmail.com > chris.schaf@verizon.net > > After waiting more than an hour, I am still waiting to receive a > confirmation email. > I'll keep waiting. Would you have any advice on how to check what is going > on? > > Thank you. > > Christian Schafmeister >