On Apr 23, 2014, at 8:43 AM, Frank Ch. Eigler wrote: >> I’ve checked lots of my old email for dkim=fail, and I see all >> bugzilla email fails dkim. The latest failure was on March 31, >> 2014. > > It'd be handy if you could find a couple of raw message URLs in the > archives for analysis. Here are the raw bits for the last one I saw. I think you can reproduce it on demand by cc: yourself on a bug report, and then just modify it. It will then send out email to you. The advantage of doing that is you can then get logging from the various tools and see in depth what was going on. I’ll discount the issue I saw as a foible on comcast’s part. Thanks.