* Bugzilla account
@ 2022-06-29 15:11 Romash, Cliff
From: Romash, Cliff @ 2022-06-29 15:11 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: overseers

I have a sourceware account for libc-help, but want to file a bug for libc. Can I please get an account for https://sourceware.org/bugzilla/

Thanks.

Cliff Romash
Ribbon Communications

Notice: This e-mail together with any attachments may contain information of Ribbon Communications Inc. and its Affiliates that is confidential and/or proprietary for the sole use of the intended recipient. Any review, disclosure, reliance or distribution by others or forwarding without express permission is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately and then delete all copies, including any attachments.

* Re: Bugzilla account
@ 2022-06-29 16:09 ` Mark Wielaard
From: Mark Wielaard @ 2022-06-29 16:09 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi Cliff,

On Wed, 2022-06-29 at 15:11 +0000, Romash, Cliff via Overseers wrote:
> I have a sourceware account for libc-help, but want to file a bug for
> libc. Can I please get an account for
> https://sourceware.org/bugzilla/

A bugzilla account has been created for you. You should have gotten an
email about it. You can activate your account through the Forgot/Reset
Password link.

Cheers,

Mark

* RE: [EXTERNAL] Re: Bugzilla account