* request for access to the GCC repository
@ 2010-08-03 18:58 Fang, Changpeng
From: Fang, Changpeng @ 2010-08-03 18:58 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: overseers

Hi,

This a request for access to the GCC repository.
I have an account there but I could not access.

ssh cfang@gcc.gnu.org
Permission denied (publickey,gssapi-with-mic).

It seems the ssh keys I sent at the time of applying the account is corrupted.

I appreciate if you can tell me what to do in order to correct this issue.

Thanks,

Changpeng

* Re: request for access to the GCC repository
@ 2010-08-03 20:20 ` Ian Lance Taylor
From: Ian Lance Taylor @ 2010-08-03 20:20 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Fang, Changpeng; +Cc: overseers

"Fang, Changpeng" <Changpeng.Fang@amd.com> writes:

> This a request for access to the GCC repository.
> I have an account there but I could not access.
>
> ssh cfang@gcc.gnu.org
> Permission denied (publickey,gssapi-with-mic).
>
> It seems the ssh keys I sent at the time of applying the account is corrupted.
>
> I appreciate if you can tell me what to do in order to correct this issue.

Send us your new SSH public key.

Ian

* RE: request for access to the GCC repository
@ 2010-08-03 20:23   ` Fang, Changpeng
From: Fang, Changpeng @ 2010-08-03 20:23 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Ian Lance Taylor; +Cc: overseers

Hi, I attached in the file. Hopefully it works.

Thanks,

Changpeng

> This a request for access to the GCC repository.
> I have an account there but I could not access.
>
> ssh cfang@gcc.gnu.org
> Permission denied (publickey,gssapi-with-mic).
>
> It seems the ssh keys I sent at the time of applying the account is corrupted.
>
> I appreciate if you can tell me what to do in order to correct this issue.

Send us your new SSH public key.

Ian

[-- Attachment #2: id_rsa.pub --]

ssh-rsa AAAAB3NzaC1yc2EAAAABIwAAAQEA0Z9Z72JbWKSQMxxz0D6kMoAS7KFq2zyLL9i+8DBBghAwUf0uiCNVHSiro+qck31hl1Jj6HEW9eR7GdQzsQd79Qm43Mdl7pqSgjUGF7aQxgZFPAh0MTVWLmRiCjGPlcSMa+cCVfZV1VQySCJUJAxLLjjsmWdOzEHBhdC+JQuqPOiw9Jo6hV2A07jyvHDugl++Abz47Os5RCROuAPEUCjsjs8NLm56mX5ZAF7AEa1VLzMtK3qGToqoSCkm56mXRInlzoc4GBFXd25v7kv54D0VmTmjd3fJz8UErFktSDOME/2eO1jJkruQFPp0OUT3w6zPVM8Ygg2NlfyePs0I/O53GQ== chfang@pathscale

* Re: request for access to the GCC repository
@ 2010-08-04  8:26     ` Ian Lance Taylor
From: Ian Lance Taylor @ 2010-08-04  8:26 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Fang, Changpeng; +Cc: overseers, cfang.gcc

"Fang, Changpeng" <Changpeng.Fang@amd.com> writes:

> Hi, I attached in the file. Hopefully it works.

I installed the new SSH key.

Ian

* Request for access to the gcc repository.
@ 2009-01-06 16:58 Sterling Augustine
From: Sterling Augustine @ 2009-01-06 16:58 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: overseers, ghazi

Hello Overseers,

As part of the process of applying to be the maintainer for the Xtensa
GCC port, Kaveh Ghazi tells me I need to apply to you for access to the
gcc repository for write after approval.

My account on sourceware.org is under:

sterling@sourceware.org
Sterling Augustine

Bob Wilson, the former Xtensa gcc port maintainer, has nominated me, if
that matters.

Thanks, and let me know if there is anything else I need to do.

Sterling

* Re: request for access to the GCC repository
@ 2006-01-31 23:21 ` Tom Tromey
From: Tom Tromey @ 2006-01-31 23:21 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Robert Schuster; +Cc: overseers

Robert> my account is sponsored by Andrew Haley.  I already have write
Robert> access for the mauve project. My username is rschuster.

Hi Robert.  I set this up.

Tom

* request for access to the GCC repository
@ 2006-01-31 20:39 Robert Schuster
From: Robert Schuster @ 2006-01-31 20:39 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: overseers

Hello,
my account is sponsored by Andrew Haley.

I already have write access for the mauve project. My username is rschuster.

cya
Robert

[-- Attachment #1.2: signature.asc --]

* request for access to the GCC repository
@ 2006-01-31 20:35 Robert Schuster
From: Robert Schuster @ 2006-01-31 20:35 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: overseers

Hello,

@ 2005-07-28 13:43 Maciej W. Rozycki
From: Maciej W. Rozycki @ 2005-07-28 13:43 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: overseers; +Cc: Eric Christopher

Hello,

 Could you please grant me write access to the GCC repository?  My sponsor
is Eric Christopher <echristo@apple.com>.  My account name @sourceware.org
is "macro".

  Maciej