Hi, Could I please have my write access for account ricbal02@sourceware.org extended to include Binutils write access? Sponsor is Richard Sandiford richard.sandiford@arm.com Thanks in advance, Richard Ball Richard Ball Compiler Engineer GNU Tools CE - Software Arm, 110 Fulbourn Rd, Cambridge CB1 9NJ +44 (0) 7504247776 IMPORTANT NOTICE: The contents of this email and any attachments are confidential and may also be privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately and do not disclose the contents to any other person, use it for any purpose, or store or copy the information in any medium. Thank you.