Hi, I believe our IPs have been blocked on https://sourceware.org/. Our CIs fail while downloading https://sourceware.org/pub/bzip2/bzip2-1.0.8.tar.gz, and if I connect through my job's full VPN, I can't download it with curl --fail -L https://sourceware.org/pub/bzip2/bzip2-1.0.8.tar.gz --create-dirs --output bzip2.tar.gz either. If I try to download it via my personal ISP, it works. The problematic IP addresses are Amazon Web Services (AWS) addresses. The one I tried via the VPN was 52.207.184.112, but there's most likely a range blocked since our CIs fail too. Can you unblock this range please? Thanks! Kevin Lalumiere Software Developer