Hi, I recently read your emails in the binutils mailing list and, since feedback was requested, here's some. I miss the high level feature caleld pull requests in github and merge requests in gitlab. For licensing reasons these two projects are not ok. I just saw https://sfconservancy.org/GiveUpGitHub/ Have the overseers considered adding https://github.com/go-gitea/gitea or its fork https://forgejo.org/ ? Cheers, Claudio IMPORTANT NOTICE: The contents of this email and any attachments are confidential and may also be privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately and do not disclose the contents to any other person, use it for any purpose, or store or copy the information in any medium. Thank you.