* Create account request
@ 2022-08-17  9:26 Hannula, Ari
From: Hannula, Ari @ 2022-08-17  9:26 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: overseers; +Cc: ari.hannula

Hello,

I'm a GDB developer at Intel and I'd like to create an account to comment on some issues, where I have found a fix.

I'd like to use my personal email to register instead of my Intel email, or what would you recommend? Maybe I won't work for Intel the rest of my life, so a personal email might make more sense?

Personal email: ari.hannula@gmail.com<mailto:ari.hannula@gmail.com>

Best Regards,
-Ari

[Intel logo]
Ari Hannula (he/him)
Software Engineer  |  SATG - DSE/Debug & Trace Tools
Tel. +49-(0)89-9988 5321 617
Lilienthalstr. 15  |  DE-85579 Neubiberg
Intel Corporation  |  intel.com<http://intel.com/>

Intel Deutschland GmbH
Registered Address: Am Campeon 10, 85579 Neubiberg, Germany
Tel: +49 89 99 8853-0, www.intel.de <http://www.intel.de>
Managing Directors: Christin Eisenschmid, Sharon Heck, Tiffany Doon Silva
Registered Office: Munich