* htdig file compression for sourceware side in progress
@ 2004-05-16 19:31 Hans-Peter Nilsson
From: Hans-Peter Nilsson @ 2004-05-16 19:31 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: overseers

If you wonder what's slowing down sourceware, it could be that
"fsck htdig": I've finally started applying the hacks on the
sourceware side what I recentlish did on the gcc side.

(Lesson of the day: "^" as in "grep -v ^Binary < patch > patch1"
is special in zsh (here matches all files not named "Binary",
see EXTENDED_GLOB) and thus needs to be quoted.

brgds, H-P

only message in thread, other threads:[~2004-05-16 18:01 UTC | newest]