* NTP, and gccadmin's crontab about to be activated
@ 2003-01-20  6:26 Phil Edwards
From: Phil Edwards @ 2003-01-20  6:26 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: overseers

After a bit more poking and prodding, I'm going to reinstall the contrab
unchanged -- which means that the version bump will now happen "a few
minutes after midnight" GMT, instead of "a few minutes after midnight" PST.

That should arguably make more sense.  I think.  Maybe.  It's gonna feel
weird when the output date bumps at 7pm my time, though.  :-)

Looking around, it doesn't appear that the new system has any NTP settings
keeping the clock on track.  Did the old system?  Does the new system have
something else that I'm just not thinking of?

                                                 - Edsger Dijkstra, 1930-2002