* src/gdb/ChangeLog in weird state
@ 2004-08-05 20:34 jjohnstn
From: jjohnstn @ 2004-08-05 20:34 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: overseers

I attempted to cancel during a cvs commit and have caused the
/src/gdb/ChangeLog file to be in some invalid state.  I can't update it
nor check it out in a fresh directory.  Could someone please fix this and
send me a note?

Thanks,

-- Jeff J.

* Re: src/gdb/ChangeLog in weird state
@ 2004-08-05 20:41 ` Ian Lance Taylor
From: Ian Lance Taylor @ 2004-08-05 20:41 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: jjohnstn; +Cc: overseers

jjohnstn <jjohnstn@redhat.com> writes:

> I attempted to cancel during a cvs commit and have caused the
> /src/gdb/ChangeLog file to be in some invalid state.  I can't update it
> nor check it out in a fresh directory.  Could someone please fix this and
> send me a note?

May be fixed.

Next time, please report the command you tried to execute, and the
error message which you received.  Thanks.

Ian

* Re: src/gdb/ChangeLog in weird state
@ 2004-08-06  8:04   ` jjohnstn
From: jjohnstn @ 2004-08-06  8:04 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Ian Lance Taylor; +Cc: overseers

On 5 Aug 2004, Ian Lance Taylor wrote:

> jjohnstn <jjohnstn@redhat.com> writes:
>
> > I attempted to cancel during a cvs commit and have caused the
> > /src/gdb/ChangeLog file to be in some invalid state.  I can't update it
> > nor check it out in a fresh directory.  Could someone please fix this and
> > send me a note?
>
> May be fixed.

Just to confirm that it is fixed now.  Thanks.

> Next time, please report the command you tried to execute, and the
> error message which you received.  Thanks.

Sorry, will do so next time.

-- Jeff J.