Hello, This is Chao-ying Fu at Wave Computing. I will start to contribute patches to Binutils, GCC, and GDB. I have an account chaoyingfu@sourceware.org since 10+ years ago. However, I cannot use ssh to access Binutils or GCC git now. I guess my old key is lost or my old key is unsecured. Could you help to replace my public ssh key? Thanks a lot! Best Regards, Chao-ying Fu ________________________________ From: Craig Topham via RT Sent: Tuesday, January 26, 2021 3:14 PM To: Chao-ying Fu Subject: [EXTERNAL][gnu.org #1674130] Copyright assignment form On 2021-01-25 19:00:49, cfu@wavecomp.com wrote: > Hi Craig, > > Yes, several people from Wave Computing contributed patches to GCC and > other projects in 2019. However, those people are not with the company > any more. > > Does the copyright assignment cover all employees from Wave Computing > to contribute patches? The Wave Computing copyright assignment can cover all employees, if the code is written as a part of the employees work. > If not, could you help to add "Chao-ying Fu" to the list? 'Who' and 'how' Wave Computing allows their employers to contribute is entirely up to them. Please let me know if you have any question. ~Craig > And, I will need an account to set up the ssh key. > > Thanks a lot! > > Best Regards, > Chao-ying Fu