On 18 Nov 2021 16:03, Mark Wielaard wrote: > On Wed, 2021-11-17 at 20:38 -0500, Mike Frysinger via Overseers wrote: > > > How about just using the gdb docs/wiki until that hypothetical time > > > when it is released independently? It'd simplify configuration, and > > > avoid having to deal with yet another set of admin ACLs & repos. > > > > i am using the wiki, but that's not good (if even possible) for hosting manuals > > or providing a homepage to anchor info. > > The wiki probably isn't a good place, but you can simply create a > subpage under sourceware.org/gdb/sim through cvs as described under > webpages: https://www.gnu.org/software/gdb/current/ > > It isn't that we don't want to create a new groups cvs/git repo for you > to maintain sim documentation, but it is extra work and if it can > simply be done as part of the gdb project resources that saves some > time for everybody. > > And maybe if it is a pain for you to maintain the sim webpages as part > of gdb, then maybe it is a pain for all of gdb and maybe we should > focus on improving that for everybody. i can start the skeleton under gdb and see how it works. except: cvs add: cannot mkdir /cvs/gdb/htdocs/sim: Permission denied -mike