On 05 Dec 2021 14:51, Joel Brobecker wrote: > > On Thu, Nov 25, 2021 at 06:00:47AM +0400, Joel Brobecker wrote: > > > > For savannah you are unfortunately stuck with CVS for webpages. But you > > > > can just install a redirect to https://sourceware.org/gdb/ so you don't > > > > need to keep mirroring it in two places. > > > > > > Sounds like an interesting idea. > > > > > > One of the things I'm concerned about is perhaps people having > > > bookmarks of old pages. Or perhaps have every one of the current > > > pages be a redirect to the corresponding page? > > > > > > Something like this? > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Redirecting to > > > > > > > > > > > >

Redirecting to sourceware.org