* Sourceware Bugzilla Account
@ 2022-06-29 17:33 jkhsjdhjs
From: jkhsjdhjs @ 2022-06-29 17:33 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: overseers

Hello,

I'd like to apply for an account for the sourceware bugzilla. I want to
report a bug for GDB: since version 12 it prompts the user whether to
retrieve symbols via debuginfod, even in --batch mode.

In case my application is accepted, please use the E-Mail address
sourceware-bugzilla@totally.rip. Thanks!

Best Regards,
Leon Möller

* Re: Sourceware Bugzilla Account
@ 2022-06-29 18:56 ` Mark Wielaard
From: Mark Wielaard @ 2022-06-29 18:56 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi Leon,

On Wed, Jun 29, 2022 at 07:33:37PM +0200, jkhsjdhjs via Overseers wrote:
> I'd like to apply for an account for the sourceware bugzilla. I want to
> report a bug for GDB: since version 12 it prompts the user whether to
> retrieve symbols via debuginfod, even in --batch mode.

A bugzilla account has been created for you. You should have gotten an
email about it. You can activate your account through the Forgot/Reset
Password link.

Cheers,

Mark

* Re: Sourceware Bugzilla account
@ 2022-06-06 19:27   ` Ben Brown
From: Ben Brown @ 2022-06-06 19:27 UTC (permalink / raw)

On 06/06/2022 20:20, Mark Wielaard wrote:
> A bugzilla account has been created for you. You should have gotten an
> email about it. You can activate your account through the Forgot/Reset
> Password link.

Great, thanks!

Ben

* Re: Sourceware Bugzilla account
@ 2022-06-06 19:20 ` Mark Wielaard
From: Mark Wielaard @ 2022-06-06 19:20 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi Ben,

@ 2022-06-06 19:13 Ben Brown
From: Ben Brown @ 2022-06-06 19:13 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: overseers

Hello,

I would like to request a Sourceware Bugzilla account, in order to
submit a bug for the libabigail project.

Regards,
Ben

* Re: Sourceware Bugzilla account
@ 2022-05-24 10:18 ` Mark Wielaard
From: Mark Wielaard @ 2022-05-24 10:18 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi Jeremias,

@ 2022-05-24  4:15 Jeremias Gomes
From: Jeremias Gomes @ 2022-05-24  4:15 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: overseers

Hi,

I tried to create a Bugzilla account and the instructions guided me to

@ 2022-02-14 23:48 ` Mark Wielaard
From: Mark Wielaard @ 2022-02-14 23:48 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi Nikita,

@ 2022-02-14 23:37 Nikita Leontiev
From: Nikita Leontiev @ 2022-02-14 23:37 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: overseers

Hello,

Need account to create bug for elfutils.
Thanks.