From: Daniel Pono Takamori <pono@sfconservancy.org>
Cc: Mark Wielaard <mark@klomp.org>
Subject: Re: SFC video-chat discussion meeting notes
Date: Mon, 12 Sep 2022 14:09:33 -0500	[thread overview]

Thanks again for bearing with our network outage. The hybrid meeting was
surprisingly good! I've got the first 10 minutes of notes from IRC and the
BBB notes in a Pad here in case people want to review them:

https://pad.sfconservancy.org/p/20220912-sourceware+sfc

We look forward to more public chats and thank you all for participating!
-Pono on behalf of Software Freedom Conservancy