* cannot create account
@ 2022-07-01  9:31 Vasilis Gkoumplias
From: Vasilis Gkoumplias @ 2022-07-01  9:31 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: overseers

Hello,
Unsure what's wrong but I'm getting
User account creation has been restricted.
------------------------------
Contact your administrator or the maintainer (overseers@sourceware.org) for
information about creating an account.

BR,

* Re: cannot create account
@ 2022-07-01 10:19 ` Mark Wielaard
From: Mark Wielaard @ 2022-07-01 10:19 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi Vasilis,

On Fri, 2022-07-01 at 12:31 +0300, Vasilis Gkoumplias via Overseers
wrote:
> Unsure what's wrong but I'm getting
> User account creation has been restricted.
> ------------------------------
> Contact your administrator or the maintainer (
> overseers@sourceware.org) for
> information about creating an account.

I have extended the explanation to mention that this is because of
spammers. What project do you want to create a bug for?

Thanks,

Mark

* cannot create account
@ 2014-11-04 11:03 Michael Felt
From: Michael Felt @ 2014-11-04 11:03 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: overseers

Please help. Second attempt to create account as aixtools@gmail.com -
default gmail used text/html and the qmail send program at
sourceware.org rejected it.

Michael Felt
aka webmaster at www dot rootvg dot net