* Re: Need a read-write
       [not found] <697214.68223.qm@web53111.mail.re2.yahoo.com>
@ 2008-10-27 13:36 ` Gerald Pfeifer
From: Gerald Pfeifer @ 2008-10-27 13:36 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Yuvraj Ajaykumar Patel; +Cc: Jeffrey A Law, overseers

Yuvraj,

On Mon, 27 Oct 2008, Yuvraj Ajaykumar Patel wrote:
> I would be highly obliged if I get the read write access so that I can
> contribute to gcc.

I do not know how many other people you have Bcc:ed in addition to me.
Note that this is not considered good form.

We make read access freely available to anyone, and for developing GCC
and contributing first patches that is all you'll need.  Please refer to

  http://gcc.gnu.org/

and specifically

  http://gcc.gnu.org/contribute.html
  http://gcc.gnu.org/svn.html

Write access is generally provided upon invitation, not request, after
you have become a known contributor and participant on the mailing lists
etc.

Gerald

only message in thread, other threads:[~2008-10-27 13:36 UTC | newest]