* New package for cloog-ppl to be uploaded in gcc/infrastructure
       [not found] <cb9d34b20904031146r54db5e84ve1270833ec433b6c@mail.gmail.com>
@ 2009-04-03 18:52 ` Sebastian Pop
From: Sebastian Pop @ 2009-04-03 18:52 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: overseers

Hello,

I still do not have shell access to gcc.gnu.org, so sorry for
bothering you again.  Could you please provide me shell access,
or upload the new cloog-ppl packages to the gcc/infrastructure?
I tried to contact Joseph, but he is away for a few days.
I will privately send the package to whoever wants to upload it.

Please also rename the previous packages:
mv cloog-ppl-0.15.tar.gz.orig cloog-ppl-0.15.0.tar.gz
mv cloog-ppl-0.15.tar.gz cloog-ppl-0.15.1.tar.gz

cloog-ppl-0.15.2.tar.gz fixes the configure problems that Jack Howarth
was seeing on Darwin. Jack has confirmed that cloog-ppl-0.15.2.tar.gz
package now configures and builds correctly on Darwin.

Thank you,
Sebastian Pop

* Re: New package for cloog-ppl to be uploaded in gcc/infrastructure
@ 2009-04-03 21:06   ` Gerald Pfeifer
From: Gerald Pfeifer @ 2009-04-03 21:06 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Sebastian Pop; +Cc: overseers

Hi Sebastian,

On Fri, 3 Apr 2009, Sebastian Pop wrote:
> Please also rename the previous packages:
> mv cloog-ppl-0.15.tar.gz.orig cloog-ppl-0.15.0.tar.gz
> mv cloog-ppl-0.15.tar.gz cloog-ppl-0.15.1.tar.gz

to address the immediate need, I have performed the two renames
above and if you mail me the new version (or provide a link for
download) privately I will upload that for you.

Gerald
--
Gerald (Jerry) Pfeifer   gerald@pfeifer.com   http://www.pfeifer.com/gerald/