* e-mail forwarding problem
@ 2010-01-11 21:06 Konrad TRIFUNOVIC
From: Konrad TRIFUNOVIC @ 2010-01-11 21:06 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: overseers; +Cc: sebpop

Hello,

I used to have e-mail forwarding using the following account:
trifunovic@gcc.gnu.org

It seems it's not working anymore (receiving mail-forwarding error).
Is it a permanent error, or something is wrong with my
GCC account (probably it's removed?)

I'm putting Sebastian Pop in the CC, who can confirm that I'm
one of the GCC contributors.

Many thanks,
Konrad

* Re: e-mail forwarding problem
@ 2010-01-11 21:21 ` Gerald Pfeifer
       [not found]   ` <ac9f6abf0951ec50bd5af79efaae66a3.squirrel@webmail-ral.inria.fr>
From: Gerald Pfeifer @ 2010-01-11 21:21 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Konrad TRIFUNOVIC; +Cc: overseers, Sebastian Pop

On Mon, 11 Jan 2010, Konrad TRIFUNOVIC wrote:
> I used to have e-mail forwarding using the following account:
> trifunovic@gcc.gnu.org
>
> It seems it's not working anymore (receiving mail-forwarding error).
> Is it a permanent error, or something is wrong with my
> GCC account (probably it's removed?)

The system does not seem to have your account any more, though your
home directory still is there.  I also checked the SVN log, and it
seems your last commit was more than 18 months ago, is this correct?

> I'm putting Sebastian Pop in the CC, who can confirm that I'm
> one of the GCC contributors.

Hmm, you are not listed in the gcc/MAINTAINERS file.  Did you fail
to add yourself when you got your account?

Gerald

* Re: e-mail forwarding problem
@ 2010-01-11 21:22 ` Christopher Faylor
From: Christopher Faylor @ 2010-01-11 21:22 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: overseers, Konrad TRIFUNOVIC, sebpop; +Cc: gerald

On Mon, Jan 11, 2010 at 10:06:45PM +0100, Konrad TRIFUNOVIC wrote:
>Hello,
>
>I used to have e-mail forwarding using the following account:
>trifunovic@gcc.gnu.org
>
>It seems it's not working anymore (receiving mail-forwarding error).
>Is it a permanent error, or something is wrong with my
>GCC account (probably it's removed?)
>
>I'm putting Sebastian Pop in the CC, who can confirm that I'm
>one of the GCC contributors.

The account was removed more than a year ago after Gerald Pfeiffer
identified a list of potentially stale gcc accounts.

http://sourceware.org/ml/overseers/2008-q3/threads.html#00068

cgf

* Fwd: e-mail forwarding problem
       [not found]       ` <06ca660ecb672c22933655807d3843cc.squirrel@webmail-ral.inria.fr>
@ 2010-01-14 16:30         ` Sebastian Pop
From: Sebastian Pop @ 2010-01-14 16:30 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: overseers

From: Sebastian Pop @ 2010-01-14 16:30 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: overseers

For some reason the overseers address was dropped from the
replies from Konrad.  Here is the rest of the thread.

Sebastian

> On Mon, 11 Jan 2010, Konrad TRIFUNOVIC wrote:
>> I used to have e-mail forwarding using the following account:
>> trifunovic@gcc.gnu.org
>>
>> It seems it's not working anymore (receiving mail-forwarding error).
>> Is it a permanent error, or something is wrong with my
>> GCC account (probably it's removed?)
>
> The system does not seem to have your account any more, though your
> home directory still is there.  I also checked the SVN log, and it
> seems your last commit was more than 18 months ago, is this correct?

Yes, that's correct. I'm mainly developing on Graphite branch
and I did not commit directly, but through supervision of
Sebastian Pop.

>> I'm putting Sebastian Pop in the CC, who can confirm that I'm
>> one of the GCC contributors.
>
> Hmm, you are not listed in the gcc/MAINTAINERS file.  Did you fail
> to add yourself when you got your account?

Correct. I did not add myself to the MAINTAINERS file.
I'm supposed to add myself as Graphite maintainer.
I will do so if I get the account back ;)

> Gerald

thanks,
Konrad

From: Sebastian Pop @ 2010-01-14 16:30 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: overseers

On Mon, Jan 11, 2010 at 16:29, Konrad TRIFUNOVIC
<Konrad.Trifunovic@inria.fr> wrote:
> Correct. I did not add myself to the MAINTAINERS file.
> I'm supposed to add myself as Graphite maintainer.
> I will do so if I get the account back ;)

Please add your name and email address under the section
"Write After Approval".

Thanks,
Sebastian