Please remove nbrunie@kalray.eu from the newlib mailing list as I am getting bounce messages for every post, as presumably are all other posters. -------- Forwarded Message -------- Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender Date: Wed, 28 Jul 2021 17:26:37 +0200 (CEST) From: Mail Delivery System To: Brian.Inglis@systematicsw.ab.ca This is the mail system at host fx405.security-mail.net. I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below. For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster. If you do so, please include this problem report. You can delete your own text from the attached returned message. The mail system : host zimbra2.kalray.eu[195.135.97.26] said: 550 5.1.1 : Recipient address rejected: User unknown in virtual mailbox table (in reply to RCPT TO command) -- Take care. Thanks, Brian Inglis, Calgary, Alberta, Canada This email may be disturbing to some readers as it contains too much technical detail. Reader discretion is advised. [Data in binary units and prefixes, physical quantities in SI.]