* Write after approval access to GDB
@ 2022-10-14  7:55 Torbjorn SVENSSON
From: Torbjorn SVENSSON @ 2022-10-14  7:55 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: overseers; +Cc: Luis Machado

Hello,

A few days ago, I got a message from Luis Machado that I should request
write-after-approval access to GDB sources.

I went to https://sourceware.org/cgi-bin/pdw/ps_form.cgi and on that
page, it's clearly written that if you already have an account on
sourceware.org, you should send an email to
admin_requests@sourceware.org instead of using the form. However, the
email recipient does not exist, so it's bouncing.

- Can you please update the instruction to contact overseers@ instead?

- Can you please also add me to the GDB group? (I already have an
account on sourceware.org under the username "azoff").

Kind regards,
Torbjörn

* Re: Write after approval access to GDB
@ 2022-10-14  8:49 ` Mark Wielaard
From: Mark Wielaard @ 2022-10-14  8:49 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi Torbjorn,

On FriTorbjorn, 2022-10-14 at 09:55 +0200, Torbjorn SVENSSON via
wrote:
> A few days ago, I got a message from Luis Machado that I should
> request
> write-after-approval access to GDB sources.
>
> I went to https://sourceware.org/cgi-bin/pdw/ps_form.cgi and on that
> page, it's clearly written that if you already have an account on
> sourceware.org, you should send an email to
> admin_requests@sourceware.org instead of using the form. However,
> the
> email recipient does not exist, so it's bouncing.
>
> - Can you please update the instruction to contact overseers@
> instead?

Oops. It should be admin-requests (hyphen, not underscore).
Fixed on the form.

> - Can you please also add me to the GDB group? (I already have an
> account on sourceware.org under the username "azoff").

Done (added you to the src group).

Cheers,

Mark

* Re: Write after approval access to GDB
@ 2022-06-09 14:29   ` Yvan Roux
From: Yvan Roux @ 2022-06-09 14:29 UTC (permalink / raw)

On Thu, Jun 09, 2022 at 11:20:20AM +0200, Mark Wielaard wrote:
> Hi Yvan,
>
> On Thu, Jun 09, 2022 at 09:32:46AM +0200, Yvan Roux via Overseers wrote:
> > I'd like to have my account a write after approval access granted to GDB, this
> > was approved by Tom Tromey.
>
> You have been added to the src (binutils-gdb) group.
>
> Happy Hacking,

It works just fine, Thanks Mark.

--
Y.

* Re: Write after approval access to GDB
@ 2022-06-09  9:20 ` Mark Wielaard
From: Mark Wielaard @ 2022-06-09  9:20 UTC (permalink / raw)

@ 2022-06-09  7:32 Yvan Roux
From: Yvan Roux @ 2022-06-09  7:32 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: overseers; +Cc: Tom Tromey

Hello,

I'd like to have my account a write after approval access granted to GDB, this
was approved by Tom Tromey.

login: yroux
emails: yroux@gcc.gnu.org and yvan.roux@foss.st.com

Thanks