* Please update SSH key
@ 2018-04-17 18:14 Kean Johnston
From: Kean Johnston @ 2018-04-17 18:14 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: overseers

Dear overseers,

I am contacting you on advice from Nick Clifton. I am wanting to start
contributing to binutils / glibc / gcc again, after many years absent from
such work. Back when I worked for SCO I was the official maintainer for GCC
on SCO platforms, a role I want to resume. However, I have long since lost
the SSH key I used when I created my sourceware account so I am unable to
change it myself. Please can you do so for me. My old login was, I believe,
jkj. There is a small chance it was 'kean'. Whichever it was, please can you:
a) Let me know which of those two (jkj or kean) it was and
b) Update the access SSH key to the one attached.

Thank you kindly in advance.
Kean Johnston.

[-- Attachment #2: id_rsa.pub --]
[-- Type: text/plain, Size: 402 bytes --]

ssh-rsa AAAAB3NzaC1yc2EAAAABIwAAAQEAo3SpWRZ3mlbgmynqD+yt2TvK8q6CuQ+jJt7fjwGK1G734eaYIlANuB5Ste05NK0F7oFfBKaVR5tCJdRTVpfltjYfaZM6lwJu3WmkRnvziK1nsN+pqg3Lt3ufFirmVGOjn+RUp84mkoeHTcdic2pZaK82gIiOVcQpnsAROT7HG5nYl/CgjDlB5H5H0h5MXQqsW/j3fSb0eLvP/eBijXuVu6Fzqlz2MGASV2l1vaUyg9ENdq1hBM/Hu8+0F/MX24QiPpdhi0S+sRbHBdFEKR8VCXX9gmVDHjYDULINLdPTSgnpzkN2HvBObtcsjyY0LoXFLBPt3j+ungj8rU75+81MiQ== ssh@keanjohnston.com

* Re: Please update SSH key
@ 2018-04-24 12:26 ` Ian Lance Taylor
From: Ian Lance Taylor @ 2018-04-24 12:26 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Kean Johnston; +Cc: overseers

Kean Johnston <kean.johnston@gmail.com> writes:

> I am contacting you on advice from Nick Clifton. I am wanting to start
> contributing to binutils / glibc / gcc again, after many years absent
> from such work. Back when I worked for SCO I was the official
> maintainer for GCC on SCO platforms, a role I want to resume. However,
> I have long since lost the SSH key I used when I created my sourceware
> account so I am unable to change it myself. Please can you do so for
> me. My old login was, I believe, jkj. There is a small chance it was
> kean'. Whichever it was, please can you:
> a) Let me know which of those two (jkj or kean) it was and
> b) Update the access SSH key to the one attached.

Hi Kean, sorry for letting this sit.  Glad to hear from you.  Your login
is indeed jkj.  I updated the SSH key and e-mail address.

Ian

* Re: Please update SSH key
@ 2018-04-26  5:57   ` Kean Johnston
From: Kean Johnston @ 2018-04-26  5:57 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: overseers

> Hi Kean, sorry for letting this sit.  Glad to hear from you.  Your login
> is indeed jkj.  I updated the SSH key and e-mail address.
Hello Ian! I have responded privately off-list, but thank you for the
above. As per instruction can you please add me to the binutils project?
Nick Clifton (nickc@redhat.com) has authorised this. I assume I still have
commit-after-approval status on gcc? I am "reviving" the SCO port of GCC
and binutils as it is still heavily in use down here in South Africa and a
number of people have asked me to do this, as the last version of GCC that
worked at all on SCO was 4.2.

Sincere regards,
Kean

* Re: Please update SSH key
@ 2018-04-26 13:58     ` Frank Ch. Eigler
From: Frank Ch. Eigler @ 2018-04-26 13:58 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Kean Johnston; +Cc: overseers

Hi -

> [...] As per instruction can you please add me to the binutils
> project?

Added to 'src' group, enjoy!

- FChE