* Domain key for gcc.gnu.org
@ 2011-12-27 21:08 Ian Lance Taylor
From: Ian Lance Taylor @ 2011-12-27 21:08 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: sysadmin; +Cc: overseers

Hi, I'm setting up DKIM for gcc.gnu.org.  The goal is to help other
organizations not treat mail sent from the gcc.gnu.org mailing lists as
spam.  In order to do this, I need to have a DNS entry added for
gcc.gnu.org.  In BIND format it should look like this:

default._domainkey	IN	TXT	"k=rsa; p=MIGfMA0GCSqGSIb3DQEBAQUAA4GNADCBiQKBgQDLwqjBbSGRiaqBX0INRfT5J8UMusxb6w5PYxMQXlZmRP+stvUoXCEreR2Uw7ARHSTuKUkrpXcQ+cvmsWuktF1xLJh7rO4H6aeK8VngapZTL1YhRztHS7cTkiwgVZeXcYNJM+0eFsJ4PkjsggagyuH4JQEkR7evRMIVnEpx4h1qkwIDAQAB"

We can verify that this is installed correctly by going to
    http://dkimcore.org/tools/keycheck.html
and entering "default" as the selector and "gcc.gnu.org" as the domain
name.  Clicking on the "check" button should report "This is a valid
DKIM key record."

Once this is installed I will configure gcc.gnu.org to add a signature
to outgoing mail.

Thanks!

Ian

only message in thread, other threads:[~2011-12-27 21:08 UTC | newest]