* Requesting write access to GCC CVS repository
@ 2005-02-17 19:45 Douglas Gregor
From: Douglas Gregor @ 2005-02-17 19:45 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: overseers; +Cc: Benjamin Kosnik

Hello,

I would like write access to the GCC CVS repository. Benjamin Kosnik (CC'd) is
sponsoring my access.

I have had access previously, with the account name dgregor and e-mail address
dgregor@apple.com.  However, my e-mail address has changed and I no longer
have the SSH keys for the dgregor account. Thank you.

 Best regards,
 Doug Gregor
 doug.gregor@gmail.com

* Re: Requesting write access to GCC CVS repository
@ 2005-02-17 19:54 ` Benjamin Kosnik
From: Benjamin Kosnik @ 2005-02-17 19:54 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Douglas Gregor; +Cc: overseers

> I have had access previously, with the account name dgregor and e-mail address
> dgregor@apple.com.  However, my e-mail address has changed and I no longer
> have the SSH keys for the dgregor account. Thank you.

Hey folks, what is the best way to proceed here? Can Doug just send in
re-generated ssh keys, and can the dgregor account be re-pointed to his
new email? That seems to be the simplest way to handle this.

best,
benjamin

* Re: Requesting write access to GCC CVS repository
@ 2005-02-17 19:58   ` Ian Lance Taylor
From: Ian Lance Taylor @ 2005-02-17 19:58 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Benjamin Kosnik; +Cc: Douglas Gregor, overseers

Benjamin Kosnik <bkoz@redhat.com> writes:

> > I have had access previously, with the account name dgregor and e-mail address
> > dgregor@apple.com.  However, my e-mail address has changed and I no longer
> > have the SSH keys for the dgregor account. Thank you.
>
> Hey folks, what is the best way to proceed here? Can Doug just send in
> re-generated ssh keys, and can the dgregor account be re-pointed to his
> new email? That seems to be the simplest way to handle this.

Yes, he should send his new public SSH keys to overseers@gcc.gnu.org.

Ian

* Re: Requesting write access to GCC CVS repository
@ 2005-02-22 20:21     ` Doug Gregor
From: Doug Gregor @ 2005-02-22 20:21 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: overseers

Hello,

I have attached a public SSH key. Thank you!

  Doug Gregor
  doug.gregor@gmail.com

On Wed, 16 Feb 2005 15:14:56 -0800 (PST), Ian Lance Taylor <ian@airs.com> wrote:
> Benjamin Kosnik <bkoz@redhat.com> writes:
>
> > > I have had access previously, with the account name dgregor and e-mail address
> > > dgregor@apple.com.  However, my e-mail address has changed and I no longer
> > > have the SSH keys for the dgregor account. Thank you.
> >
> > Hey folks, what is the best way to proceed here? Can Doug just send in
> > re-generated ssh keys, and can the dgregor account be re-pointed to his
> > new email? That seems to be the simplest way to handle this.
>
> Yes, he should send his new public SSH keys to overseers@gcc.gnu.org.
>
> Ian

[-- Attachment #2: id_dsa.pub --]

ssh-dss AAAAB3NzaC1kc3MAAACBAKafqsSww2s+/9Dg85hKThdg4JAo5H59Q/haZpRUhvhy0dglNLQatSG0e519k6W2UdkZA1Sd+K8w7QhdRLT/y+JQU+03BKL2mEiIbspt3AXyGLHYR0y5d/YPVt1RnCdLqfWghQsUZe9YRDdo1558kmSpXCJ01LhqlG7doMO9mROvAAAAFQDoWUQ4W4mq0RaPcTGlg1o9L1UOPQAAAIAR4y0WQ/+vRLprhuqqtL6+EpMBIAnTzzH7UN1pJGaUrjWRPqTNpJWT/L6sPDEB+3eZjsUAe4eBh89LhrhvQm5sHhflLSY02HG3/awhByGQVSxJ84q13s3RNExqQPWScnDzlW86GIALQEO3RV5GEWOcDC5VS6XL4RoaxqrNl0MlvQAAAIAdS2HdpueIcMLvPuDV09d6NvGoWpr6kuTKiha91i5jwSjcolO/VXkxXxOixYghySC/EBEJwdpnHwI47e/HeEqNACY2jNMIPoDVCXGvUhdyq9m2GGxTL7AF0wjOe1LMw4emxZ6jGMpYS+kUKLzsEdI/2CBMIKVeTKpnVHW9jJd5mQ== gregod@gregod

* Re: Requesting write access to GCC CVS repository
@ 2005-02-27 14:45       ` Ian Lance Taylor
From: Ian Lance Taylor @ 2005-02-27 14:45 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Doug Gregor; +Cc: overseers, dgregor

Doug Gregor <doug.gregor@gmail.com> writes:

> I have attached a public SSH key. Thank you!

Updated.

Let us know if we should update the forwarding address for
dgregor@gcc.gnu.org.

Ian