* I messed up with the public key
@ 2013-06-02 13:10 Frank Fesevur
From: Frank Fesevur @ 2013-06-02 13:10 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: overseers

I'm afraid I've messed up my public keys. The key I did send
originally was never used and is *not* compromised. I just send the
one I shortly after uploading lost the passphrase off, due to quite a
stupid user error.

Could you replace my public key with the attached one? My sourceware
login is ffes

Sorry for the mistake on my side and thanks in advance.

Regards,
Frank

[-- Attachment #2: id_rsa.pub --]

ssh-rsa AAAAB3NzaC1yc2EAAAADAQABAAABAQCi5eVDKt69E7qYMI3wVuOjLnmn6GE6hCyDIchFudWSHKEwh9k1OwQ4fPZWfsyKDupQgcn4h0/QoIEHNQBIoqCrqvLAMeIDa+/I5lsxdiK1D1ZRy10zTgxfil6gA+1cjwFDLdqR1VM2V9HOCxMGKMFTwr+UY9ScFn0aCCZXC7QvnBf09IDXQz5l2wCZfjRsj7N6IjFoWBmkF6WwUFAVNgZTAIwTK8ToOYsH452WEztlfvrlgyxM87atn2EiiI0YqaCncQhSTXvEdHbc8IgBPUJWuw8iT0/8VQImbGwW8MAfd6tiCsNcflCuUtrz+pFaAtS0XBXLMazRPEPEYxLERmxB Cygwin

* Re: I messed up with the public key
@ 2013-06-03  3:49 ` Ian Lance Taylor
From: Ian Lance Taylor @ 2013-06-03  3:49 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Frank Fesevur, fesevur; +Cc: overseers

Frank Fesevur <frank@fesevur.com> writes:

> Could you replace my public key with the attached one? My sourceware
> login is ffes

Done.

Ian