* Problem with my ssh key
@ 2009-03-27 14:19 Gabriele SVELTO
From: Gabriele SVELTO @ 2009-03-27 14:19 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: overseers

  Hi there,
I have write-after-approval access to gcc subversion repository but I'm having a
problem connecting to it. I haven't accessed the repository for a while for
various reasons and when I tried a simple check out a few days ago and got this
error message:

Permission denied (publickey,gssapi-with-mic).

I thought that something might have been amiss with my key but I had a backup of
it and verified that it didn't change nor did I make any changes to ssh
configuration so it cannot be it. Was my key/account disabled or something like
this? Thank you in advance for the help.

  Gabriele Svelto

* problem with my ssh key
@ 2005-11-22  7:43 Fabien DUMINY
From: Fabien DUMINY @ 2005-11-22  7:43 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: overseers

hi,

I have a problem with my ssh key for mauve.
I am not sure of what is the problem but it don't work since I moved
from windows to fedora ... maybe it's corrupted.

Could you check that there is no problem with it on server side (my
login is fduminy) ? thanks.
If there is none, then I will generate a new one and send it to you ?

Fabien.