* problem with my ssh key
@ 2005-11-22  7:43 Fabien DUMINY
From: Fabien DUMINY @ 2005-11-22  7:43 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: overseers

hi,

I have a problem with my ssh key for mauve.
I am not sure of what is the problem but it don't work since I moved
from windows to fedora ... maybe it's corrupted.

Could you check that there is no problem with it on server side (my
login is fduminy) ? thanks.
If there is none, then I will generate a new one and send it to you ?

Fabien.

* Re: problem with my ssh key
@ 2005-11-23  4:41 ` Ian Lance Taylor
From: Ian Lance Taylor @ 2005-11-23  4:41 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Fabien DUMINY; +Cc: overseers

Fabien DUMINY <fabien.duminy@webmails.com> writes:

> I have a problem with my ssh key for mauve.
> I am not sure of what is the problem but it don't work since I moved
> from windows to fedora ... maybe it's corrupted.
>
> Could you check that there is no problem with it on server side (my
> login is fduminy) ? thanks.
> If there is none, then I will generate a new one and send it to you ?

I don't see any obvious problem on sourceware.org.  It's an RSA
key--maybe you have to force SSH protocol 1 or something?

Or just send us a new public key to install.

Ian

* Re: Problem with my ssh key
@ 2009-04-02  4:29     ` Ian Lance Taylor
From: Ian Lance Taylor @ 2009-04-02  4:29 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Gabriele SVELTO; +Cc: overseers

Gabriele SVELTO <gabriele.svelto@st.com> writes:

> I have attached a new key RSA key; we also updated our fairly dated
> Debian installation so hopefully we won't have this problem anymore :)

I updated the SSH key.

Ian

* Re: Problem with my ssh key
@ 2009-04-01 13:29   ` Gabriele SVELTO
From: Gabriele SVELTO @ 2009-04-01 13:29 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: overseers, gabriele.svelto

Ian Lance Taylor wrote:
> Gabriele SVELTO <gabriele.svelto@st.com> writes:
>
>> I have write-after-approval access to gcc subversion repository but
>> I'm having a problem connecting to it. I haven't accessed the
>> repository for a while for various reasons and when I tried a simple
>> check out a few days ago and got this error message:
>>
>> Permission denied (publickey,gssapi-with-mic).
>>
>> I thought that something might have been amiss with my key but I had a
>> backup of it and verified that it didn't change nor did I make any
>> changes to ssh configuration so it cannot be it. Was my key/account
>> disabled or something like this? Thank you in advance for the help.
>
> Your SSH key was disabled because it was apparently generated by a
> Debian package which was incorrectly patched.  See
> http://www.debian.org/security/2008/dsa-1571 for more details.  Please
> generate a new public SSH key and e-mail it to us.
>
> Ian

  Hi Ian,
I have attached a new key RSA key; we also updated our fairly dated Debian
installation so hopefully we won't have this problem anymore :) Thank you for
your help, all the best

  Gabriele

[-- Attachment #2: id_rsa.pub --]
[-- Type: text/plain, Size: 397 bytes --]

ssh-rsa AAAAB3NzaC1yc2EAAAABIwAAAQEA3Ou6PcMdQQ57SFzHWxi0ivEQ4ec7XYz+Oa5MMAjp6tzJxqo36zWevrScQoKYtMzAYq+t7iusfhWaqr7XpZ2+OEzCVwxk0wbMycyDCY+faqGA2oDlS08msgcRKMlGQTJIMfZ/nRls1Ir62oju3wcrcaVLfOhUVjDH1BXdeKmYPdt2CcvtMqYbt7I60dQkqhUO/kMu0xQ8MI1wtOWbS+FEJoLPefX0EgvZgJ/Z/soZXCzSF6jEpPdWo4HBY050zm9n15A7R6gXE9sjvDW9oaP9wowW0HT0V+Q4po6FnGBRaromjMdTa8DVanpTDa13X2IFQ9286wVPZpdzFopSacZH7w== svelto@ctolx304

* Re: Problem with my ssh key
@ 2009-03-28  4:19 ` Ian Lance Taylor
From: Ian Lance Taylor @ 2009-03-28  4:19 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Gabriele SVELTO; +Cc: overseers

Gabriele SVELTO <gabriele.svelto@st.com> writes:

> I have write-after-approval access to gcc subversion repository but
> I'm having a problem connecting to it. I haven't accessed the
> repository for a while for various reasons and when I tried a simple
> check out a few days ago and got this error message:
>
> Permission denied (publickey,gssapi-with-mic).
>
> I thought that something might have been amiss with my key but I had a
> backup of it and verified that it didn't change nor did I make any
> changes to ssh configuration so it cannot be it. Was my key/account
> disabled or something like this? Thank you in advance for the help.

Your SSH key was disabled because it was apparently generated by a
Debian package which was incorrectly patched.  See
http://www.debian.org/security/2008/dsa-1571 for more details.  Please
generate a new public SSH key and e-mail it to us.

Ian

* Problem with my ssh key
@ 2009-03-27 14:19 Gabriele SVELTO