* [Martin Olsson] Re: sourceware.org blacklisted by Haute Secure
@ 2009-07-14 13:18 Ian Lance Taylor
From: Ian Lance Taylor @ 2009-07-14 13:18 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: overseers

FYI.

Ian

[-- Attachment #2: Type: message/rfc822, Size: 2007 bytes --]

From: Martin Olsson <molsson@opera.com>
To: Iain Mulholland <iain@truste.com>
Cc: ian@AIRS.COM
Subject: Re: sourceware.org blacklisted by Haute Secure
Date: Tue, 14 Jul 2009 09:12:42 +0200

Iain Mulholland wrote:
> The site is off the blocklist our end and it should get picked up by
> Opera next time you sync with us. If you don't see the change take
> effect in the next 24 hours let us know.

The blacklist is synced and the sourceware.org / GDB pages
is now viewable in Opera again. Thanks for helping out Iain.

		Martin

* Re: [Martin Olsson] Re: sourceware.org blacklisted by Haute Secure
@ 2009-07-14 15:37 ` Christopher Faylor
From: Christopher Faylor @ 2009-07-14 15:37 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: overseers

On Tue, Jul 14, 2009 at 06:18:22AM -0700, Ian Lance Taylor wrote:
>FYI.
>
>From: Martin Olsson <molsson@opera.com>
>To: Iain Mulholland <iain@truste.com>
>CC: ian@AIRS.COM
>Subject: Re: sourceware.org blacklisted by Haute Secure
>Date: Tue, 14 Jul 2009 09:12:42 +0200
>
>Iain Mulholland wrote:
>> The site is off the blocklist our end and it should get picked up by
>> Opera next time you sync with us. If you don't see the change take
>> effect in the next 24 hours let us know.
>
>The blacklist is synced and the sourceware.org / GDB pages
>is now viewable in Opera again. Thanks for helping out Iain.

So, were we de-blacklisted because you removed bugzilla attachments?

cgf

* Re: [Martin Olsson] Re: sourceware.org blacklisted by Haute Secure
@ 2009-07-15  5:23   ` Ian Lance Taylor
From: Ian Lance Taylor @ 2009-07-15  5:23 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: overseers

writes:

> On Tue, Jul 14, 2009 at 06:18:22AM -0700, Ian Lance Taylor wrote:
>>FYI.
>>
>>From: Martin Olsson <molsson@opera.com>
>>To: Iain Mulholland <iain@truste.com>
>>CC: ian@AIRS.COM
>>Subject: Re: sourceware.org blacklisted by Haute Secure
>>Date: Tue, 14 Jul 2009 09:12:42 +0200
>>
>>Iain Mulholland wrote:
>>> The site is off the blocklist our end and it should get picked up by
>>> Opera next time you sync with us. If you don't see the change take
>>> effect in the next 24 hours let us know.
>>
>>The blacklist is synced and the sourceware.org / GDB pages
>>is now viewable in Opera again. Thanks for helping out Iain.
>
> So, were we de-blacklisted because you removed bugzilla attachments?

Yes.

Ian