* Change of email address
@ 2013-11-26  8:00 Greta Yorsh
From: Greta Yorsh @ 2013-11-26  8:00 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: overseers; +Cc: Ramana Radhakrishnan

Hello,
Can you please change the email address attached to my account
gretay@gcc.gnu.org to point to gretay@gmail.com.
Currently, it points to greta.yorsh@arm.com, but I no longer have
access to that email address because I left ARM, and emails seem to be
bouncing back and forth between bugzilla and ARM's mailing system.

Thank you,
Greta

* Re: Change of email address
@ 2013-11-26 13:20 ` Ian Lance Taylor
From: Ian Lance Taylor @ 2013-11-26 13:20 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Greta Yorsh; +Cc: overseers, Ramana Radhakrishnan

Greta Yorsh <gretay@gmail.com> writes:

> Can you please change the email address attached to my account
> gretay@gcc.gnu.org to point to gretay@gmail.com.
> Currently, it points to greta.yorsh@arm.com, but I no longer have
> access to that email address because I left ARM, and emails seem to be
> bouncing back and forth between bugzilla and ARM's mailing system.

You can make this change yourself by running

ssh gretay@gcc.gnu.org email gretay@gmail.com

Ian

* Re: Change of email address
@ 2005-10-25 15:26 ` Jonathan Larmour
From: Jonathan Larmour @ 2005-10-25 15:26 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Chris Sutcliffe; +Cc: overseers

Chris Sutcliffe wrote:
> I've been having problems with mail bouncing from my GMail account
> recently, so I've switched to using my ironhead@walled.net.  I was
> wondering if it would be possible to set my CVS user ID
> (ironhead@sources.redhat.com) to forward to my ironhead@walled.net
> account instead of my ir0nh34d@gmail.com.

Done.

Jifl

* Change of email address
@ 2005-10-25 15:08 Chris Sutcliffe
From: Chris Sutcliffe @ 2005-10-25 15:08 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: overseers

I've been having problems with mail bouncing from my GMail account
recently, so I've switched to using my ironhead@walled.net.  I was
wondering if it would be possible to set my CVS user ID
(ironhead@sources.redhat.com) to forward to my ironhead@walled.net
account instead of my ir0nh34d@gmail.com.

Thanx!

Chris

* Re: Change of email address
       [not found] <2bf229d3050630161749cdc08e@mail.gmail.com>
@ 2005-07-01  3:03 ` Christopher Faylor
From: Christopher Faylor @ 2005-07-01  3:03 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: overseers, Chris Sutcliffe

On Thu, Jun 30, 2005 at 07:17:51PM -0400, Chris Sutcliffe wrote:
>Would it be possible to change the email destination of the
>ironhead@sources.redhat.com address associated with my CVS account
>(ironhead) to my GMail account (ir0nh34d@gmail.com)?  I may be loosing
>access to the ironhead@walled.net account, and I want to be sure I
>still get the emails for the CVS check ins.

Done.

cgf

* Re: Change of email address
@ 2005-06-09  0:29 ` Christopher Faylor
From: Christopher Faylor @ 2005-06-09  0:29 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: overseers, Steven Bosscher

On Tue, Jun 07, 2005 at 07:28:06PM +0200, Steven Bosscher wrote:
>Hi folks,
>
>The email address behind my gcc.gnu.org account is about to disappear.
>Right now it is s dot bosscher at student dot tudelft dot nl.  After
>next week that email address could start bouncing any day.
>
>Could my email be changed to steven dot bosscher at gmail dot com?

Yep.  Changed.

cgf

* Change of email address
@ 2005-06-07 17:32 Steven Bosscher