* gcc/gcc/ChangeLog stuck (Was: Re: [Bug rtl-optimization/16014] [3.5 Regression] ICE in label_for_bb at cfglayout.c:175)
       [not found] <20040616140659.16363.qmail@sourceware.org>
@ 2004-06-16 21:43 ` Joern Rennecke
From: Joern Rennecke @ 2004-06-16 21:43 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: overseers; +Cc: gcc-bugzilla

> ------- Additional Comments From rearnsha at gcc dot gnu dot org  2004-06-16 14:06 -------
> Subject: Re:  [3.5 Regression] ICE in
> 	label_for_bb at cfglayout.c:175
>
> On Wed, 2004-06-16 at 14:27, joern dot rennecke at superh dot com wrote:
>
> > 2004-06-16  J"orn Rennecke <joern.rennecke@superh.com>
> >
> > 	* cfglayout.c (fixup_reorder_chain): Handle case where the
> >         destination of E_FALL is EXIT_BLOCK_PTR.
>
> OK.  (This also fixes a bootstrap failure on ARM.)

I've tried to check this in, but it wouldn't proceed after accepting the
log message.  I hit ^C after a while to check I had an ssh key - but that
was all right.  Now I get
"head attribute does not match file for `/cvs/gcc/gcc/gcc/ChangeLog,v'"
when I try to access ChangeLog.

* Re: gcc/gcc/ChangeLog stuck (Was: Re: [Bug rtl-optimization/16014] [3.5 Regression] ICE in label_for_bb at cfglayout.c:175)
@ 2004-06-16 21:47   ` Ian Lance Taylor
From: Ian Lance Taylor @ 2004-06-16 21:47 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Joern Rennecke; +Cc: overseers

Joern Rennecke <joern.rennecke@superh.com> writes:

> I've tried to check this in, but it wouldn't proceed after accepting the
> log message.  I hit ^C after a while to check I had an ssh key - but that
> was all right.  Now I get
> "head attribute does not match file for `/cvs/gcc/gcc/gcc/ChangeLog,v'"
> when I try to access ChangeLog.

Fixed.

Don't hit ^C during a commit.

Ian