* SVN write access
@ 2014-03-18 15:28 Martin Liška
From: Martin Liška @ 2014-03-18 15:28 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: overseers

Hello,
    I would like to be given write access to GCC svn repository. I've
already have access by my private account: marxin.liska@gmail.com. Could
you please add also this account to SVN write rights.

People who can confirm my request: richard.guenther@gmail.com,
jakub@redhat.com

Thank you,
Martin

* Re: SVN write access
@ 2014-03-19  1:28 ` Ian Lance Taylor
From: Ian Lance Taylor @ 2014-03-19  1:28 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Martin Liška; +Cc: overseers

Martin Liška <mliska@suse.cz> writes:

>    I would like to be given write access to GCC svn repository. I've
> already have access by my private account:
> marxin.liska@gmail.com. Could you please add also this account to SVN
> write rights.
>
> People who can confirm my request: richard.guenther@gmail.com,
> jakub@redhat.com

It looks like you already have an account in the gcc group,
marxin@gcc.gnu.org.

Ian

* Re: SVN write access
@ 2006-11-22 14:51       ` Philipp Thomas
From: Philipp Thomas @ 2006-11-22 14:51 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: overseers

> ssh -1 gcc.gnu.org updatekey < your-pubkey-file

ssh -1 pthomas@gcc.gnu.org updatekey < my-pubkey-file

worked like a charm and I'm just now checking out a current gcc tree. Thanks
for the help!

Philipp

* Re: SVN write access
@ 2006-11-22 14:39     ` Christopher Faylor
From: Christopher Faylor @ 2006-11-22 14:39 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Philipp Thomas, overseers

On Wed, Nov 22, 2006 at 02:32:49PM +0100, Philipp Thomas wrote:
>* Christopher Faylor (cgfXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX) [20061122 14:07]:
                       ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Please don't do that.  There is no reason to put an email address in a
text message, especially when I didn't use it to begin with.

>>Use the same key and the same *account* that you always did and there
>>should be no problem accessing the system.
>
>OK, 'ssh -1 pthomas@gcc.gnu.org' works, but can you tell svn to use ssh
>protocol 1?  What other options are there?

You can either modify your .ssh config file or (preferred) update your key using:

@ 2006-11-22 13:31   ` Philipp Thomas
From: Philipp Thomas @ 2006-11-22 13:31 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: overseers

* Christopher Faylor (cgf@sourceware.org) [20061122 14:07]:

@ 2006-11-22 13:07 ` Christopher Faylor
From: Christopher Faylor @ 2006-11-22 13:07 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: overseers, Philipp Thomas

@ 2006-11-22 10:46 Philipp Thomas
From: Philipp Thomas @ 2006-11-22 10:46 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: overseers

I did have an account on gcc.gnu.org and localized write access to cvs. Now
when I try to access svn I get

Permission denied (publickey,gssapi-with-mic).

So what do I have to do to regain write access?

Philipp

* svn write access
@ 2006-02-01 20:21 Howard Hinnant
From: Howard Hinnant @ 2006-02-01 20:21 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: overseers

Hello,

I need write access to the Apple branch:

svn://gcc.gnu.org/svn/gcc/tags/apple-local-200502-branch

I submitted a request via this form yesterday:

http://sourceware.org/cgi-bin/pdw/ps_form.cgi

As I haven't heard anything yet, I was wondering if there was some
problem, or if the request didn't make it through for some reason.

Thank you,
Howard Hinnant
Senior Compiler Engineer
Development Technologies