* Updating my ssh keys
@ 2011-07-27 18:46 Sterling Augustine
From: Sterling Augustine @ 2011-07-27 18:46 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: overseers

Hello Overseers,

Sterling Augustine here. I have an account at sourcware.org (I believe
under sterling, but to be completely honest, I don't remember.) I'm
listed as the Xtensa Maintainer for both GCC and binutils. I was also
recently granted write-after-approval for GDB.

However, after a recent job switch from Tensilica to Google, I no
longer have the ssh keys I used to access that account. (and therefore
can't update them to any newly generated ones.) What is the best way
to get this resolved?

Thanks,

Sterling

* Re: Updating my ssh keys
@ 2011-07-28 15:44 ` Ian Lance Taylor
From: Ian Lance Taylor @ 2011-07-28 15:44 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Sterling Augustine; +Cc: overseers

Sterling Augustine <saugustine@google.com> writes:

> Sterling Augustine here. I have an account at sourcware.org (I believe
> under sterling, but to be completely honest, I don't remember.) I'm
> listed as the Xtensa Maintainer for both GCC and binutils. I was also
> recently granted write-after-approval for GDB.
>
> However, after a recent job switch from Tensilica to Google, I no
> longer have the ssh keys I used to access that account. (and therefore
> can't update them to any newly generated ones.) What is the best way
> to get this resolved?

Send a new SSH public key.

Ian

* Re: Updating my ssh keys