Hi, just appearant now to me via automated mails from gcc git I realize the real name of 'rguenth' is still "Richard Guenther" but with my marriage a few years ago that changed to "Richard Biener". Obviously account self-service doesn't allow change of the real name but as this is now exposed publically it should be still done. Can you please take care of that? Thanks, Richard. -- Richard Biener SUSE Software Solutions Germany GmbH, Maxfeldstrasse 5, 90409 Nuernberg, Germany; GF: Felix Imend\xF6rffer; HRB 36809 (AG Nuernberg)