Hi, I've just got the mail below, resulting from a git push. Richard. ---------- Forwarded message ---------- Date: Wed, 9 Nov 2022 13:51:20 +0000 (GMT) From: Mail Delivery System To: rguenth@sourceware.org Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender This is the mail system at host sourceware.org. I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below. For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster. If you do so, please include this problem report. You can delete your own text from the attached returned message. The mail system (expanded from ): Command died with status 1: "/sourceware/infra/bin/bugzilla-forwarder"