* glibc group
@ 2004-07-16 23:15 Ulrich Drepper
From: Ulrich Drepper @ 2004-07-16 23:15 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: overseers

Someone please remove aoliva from the glibc group.

* Re: glibc group
@ 2004-07-17  4:44 ` Christopher Faylor
From: Christopher Faylor @ 2004-07-17  4:44 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Ulrich Drepper; +Cc: overseers

On Fri, Jul 16, 2004 at 04:13:37PM -0700, Ulrich Drepper wrote:
>Someone please remove aoliva from the glibc group.

Done.

cgf

* Re: glibc group
@ 2004-07-17  5:40 ` Alexandre Oliva
From: Alexandre Oliva @ 2004-07-17  5:40 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Ulrich Drepper; +Cc: overseers

On Jul 16, 2004, Ulrich Drepper <drepper@redhat.com> wrote:

> Someone please remove aoliva from the glibc group.

I'd very much like the reason for the removal to be on record.  Here's
my best guess:

:-)

That said, I should repeat in public what I told you in private in
reply to your previous threatening e-mails: I don't care about having
CVS access to glibc.  You offered me write access such that I could
install patches I wrote and you approved, such that you wouldn't have
to bother checking them in.  Sure enough, you haven't reviewed or
approved any of my latest patches, but other maintainers have.  It's
not like I write a lot of patches for glibc, but if you think creating
more work for people who help you maintain glibc is better for the
project, I can only say I hope you know what you're doing.

As for myself, I've changed the CVSROOT of all of my glibc checked out
trees to only use anonymous read-only CVS server, so I won't even
notice when my CVS write access is effectively removed.  Whoever's in
charge of adding/removing access, feel free to take me out of the
glibc write access list.  Thanks, and sorry that Uli is asking you to
waste time with such a pointless task.

* Re: glibc group
@ 2012-02-10 11:43           ` Thomas Schwinge
From: Thomas Schwinge @ 2012-02-10 11:43 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Roland McGrath, overseers; +Cc: Kaz Kojima

Hi!

On Wed, 8 Feb 2012 12:50:42 -0800, Roland McGrath <roland@hack.frob.com> wrote:
> I aprove tschwinge and kkojima for the glibc group.

Confirming that access for tschwinge is working.  Thanks!

Grüße,
 Thomas

[-- Attachment #2: Type: application/pgp-signature, Size: 489 bytes --]

* Re: glibc group
@ 2012-02-08 21:01           ` Frank Ch. Eigler
From: Frank Ch. Eigler @ 2012-02-08 21:01 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Roland McGrath; +Cc: overseers, joseph, Kaz Kojima

Hi -

> I aprove tschwinge and kkojima for the glibc group.

Done.

> How automated is this process supposed to be?

At some point, it requires an available overseers to take manual action.

- FChE

* Re: glibc group
@ 2012-02-08 20:57           ` Joseph S. Myers
From: Joseph S. Myers @ 2012-02-08 20:57 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Roland McGrath; +Cc: overseers

On Wed, 8 Feb 2012, Roland McGrath wrote:

> I aprove tschwinge and kkojima for the glibc group.
>
> How automated is this process supposed to be?
>
> Recently for someone else I got some robomail pointing me at a web page
> where I hit an approve button.  But if there is a mechanism for people to
> request addition to a group other than email to overseers, I don't know it.
> Of course, we'd like to do whatever is the least hassle for overseers.

The automated process is only for completely new users; adding existing
users to a group for a new project requires emailing overseers at present.

--
Joseph S. Myers
joseph@codesourcery.com

* Re: glibc group
@ 2012-02-08 20:50         ` Roland McGrath
                             ` (2 more replies)
From: Roland McGrath @ 2012-02-08 20:50 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: overseers; +Cc: Thomas Schwinge

I aprove tschwinge and kkojima for the glibc group.

How automated is this process supposed to be?

Recently for someone else I got some robomail pointing me at a web page
where I hit an approve button.  But if there is a mechanism for people to
request addition to a group other than email to overseers, I don't know it.
Of course, we'd like to do whatever is the least hassle for overseers.

Thanks,
Roland

* Re: glibc group
@ 2012-02-07 10:22         ` Kaz Kojima
From: Kaz Kojima @ 2012-02-07 10:22 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: overseers; +Cc: thomas, joseph, roland

Thomas Schwinge <thomas@codesourcery.com> wrote:
> Hi!
>
> On Mon, 6 Feb 2012 23:08:13 +0000, "Joseph S. Myers" <joseph@codesourcery.com> wrote:
>> On Tue, 7 Feb 2012, Kaz Kojima wrote:
>>
>> > Looks fine.  Thanks for the patch!
>> > Uli, could you please approve the patch in the URL below?
>>
>> You're de facto the SH maintainer in that you review SH patches.  I think
>> you should be added to the list at
>> <http://sourceware.org/glibc/wiki/MAINTAINERS> and go in the glibc group
>> to be able to commit patches.  (Actually, Thomas should probably go in the
>> group as well for write-after-approval commit of patches as well.)
>
> Thanks; my sourceware login is tschwinge.
>
> I don't know if Kaz has one.

If it's same with the one for sources.redhat.com, my login is kkojima.

Regards,
	kaz

* glibc group
       [not found]     ` <Pine.LNX.4.64.1202062305100.1343@digraph.polyomino.org.uk>