From: wuzy01@qq.com
To: overseers@sourceware.org
Subject: Cannot create an account
Date: Thu, 20 Jan 2022 15:54:11 +0800	[thread overview]

Sorry for my disturbance.

I failed to create an account on
<https://sourceware.org/bugzilla/createaccount.cgi>, so I send this e-mail.

I found when I press `list ,,` by mistake (the correct command should be `list
,N`, and N is a line number), gdb will `Aborted (core dumped)`. So I would
like to create a bug for gdb.

Environment information is as following:

```shell
$ uname -r
5.15.11-arch2-1
$ pacman -Qi gdb|rg Version
Version         : 11.1-4
```

This C file can be a test file.

```c
#include <stdio.h>
int main(int argc, char *argv[])
{
	int a = 1;
	int b = 2;
	a = a + b;
	printf("%s\n");
	return 0;
}
```

```
gcc -g main.c -o main
gdb main
```

Then press `l ,,`. gdb will `Aborted (core dumped)`

Thanks.