On Sat, 2009-10-10 at 21:10 +0200, SF Markus Elfring wrote: > > filterdiff cleans all things that don't belongs to patch and that > > includes Index ... > > I would prefer to keep all informations intact. > Is still any fine-tuning needed for the deletion of unwanted source lines? I don't understand the question ... , filterdiff ?! > The command "cvs diff -u" generates also this data together with the field "RCS file:" which will be lost, too. > Would you like to consider such details as supported extensions for the patch data format? I can't answer on that, I am not the maintainer of sources. Regards, -- Sérgio M. B.