public inbox for prelink@sourceware.org
* IA32 - x32 ABI support
@ 2011-11-16 20:22 Mark Hatle
From: Mark Hatle @ 2011-11-16 20:22 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: prelink

FYI, I have an early version of support for the x32 ABI working in the
cross-prelinker sources:

http://git.yoctoproject.org/cgit/cgit.cgi/prelink-cross/log/?h=cross_prelink-x32

The top commit enables it.  However, the code is not yet in a position that it
will just apply to the normal prelink sources.  (This relies on a feature that
allows multiple ABIs to be specified in a single source arch file.  If that
patch could be applied to the regular prelink, then this will likely apply with
minimal changes.)

The work has been lightly tested, but so far is showing that it works.  I have
not yet measured performance improvements.

--Mark

only message in thread, other threads:[~2011-11-16 20:22 UTC | newest]