Jakub, this patch allows me to run all the tests successfully on x86_64 with LINKOPTS="-Wl,--no-as-needed" set in the environment. When I built prelink on x86_64 and ran the tests, I found I had a number of test failures. I investigated a failure (tls5) and found that my compiler uses --as-needed by default, and that using --no-as-needed allowed the test to pass. Rerunning with LINKOPTS="-Wl,--no-as-needed" allowed 3 more tests to pass, but still a number of tests were failing. I investigated another test (cycle1) and found the reason for failure was that LINKOPTS was not passed to CCLINK and CXXLINK in the makefile. This patch fixes that. Build and tested on x86_64. OK? Thanks, - Tom 2013-05-07 Tom de Vries * testsuite/Makefile.am (TESTS_ENVIRONMENT): Add LINKOPTS to CCLINK and CXXLINK. * testsuite/Makefile.in: Propagate.