* Linking Issue,
@ 2007-02-08 13:05 Craig Main
From: Craig Main @ 2007-02-08 13:05 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: pthreads-win32

Hi,

I had really hoped to solve this problem by searching the list archive, so
sorry for the question, but I am struggling.
I am sure this is a simple one.

I am using MinGW to compile and use pthreads.
I have built libpthreadGC2d.a and libpthreadGC2.a

I cannot seem to link the built library to my c++ application.
With -DPTW32_STATIC_LIB I receive undefined reference 'pthread_create', and
without the define I receive undefined reference '__imp_pthread_create'

Is this a common problem?

Regards
Craig